The Lewis & Clark National Park Association takes your privacy seriously. We know that you care how information about you is used, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide information or services you’ve requested.
For more information contact:
Lewis & Clark National Park Association
92343 Fort Clatsop Rd., Astoria, Or 97103
Phone: (503) 861-4452 • Fax: (503) 861-4428
This site is © 2006 to Present, Lewis & Clark National Park Association. All Rights Reserved. Lewis & Clark National Park Association acknowledges the ownership of any trademarks and/or copyrights displayed. Photography on this site is copyright protected. Publication, reproduction, use in advertising, or for the purpose of trade is prohibited without written permission.
The images on our home page are courtesy of:
- CDs: Pierre Cruzatte and Fiddle Tunes of the Lewis & Clark Era, Courtesy of Native Ground Music
- DVD: A Clatsop Winter Story. Courtesy of the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park and Camera One.
- Dentalia Necklaces, Courtesy of Artist Josephine Ingraham
- Art Prints/Notecards:
- Details of Lewis and Clark Meeting the Indians at Ross’ Hole By Charles M. Russell. Oil on Canvas, 1912. Mural in State of Montana State Capitol, Courtesy of the Montana Historical Society. Don Beatty photographer 10/99
- Lewis & Clark Journals, Volume 6, Gary E. Moulton, editor. Courtesy of the University of Nebraska Press
- Lewis & Clark:
- Details of Lewis & Clark at Three Forks By E.S. Paxon. Oil on Canvas, 1912. Courtesy of the Montana Historical Society, Don Beatty photographer 10/99
- Native American:
- Chinook print of Raven, Courtesy of Artist Charles Funk
- Pacific NW History:
- Painting; Columbia Rediviva, Oregon Historical Society, Courtesy of Artist, Hewitt Jackson
- Photo; Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach, Oregon. Ron Lowry photographer. Courtesy of Windsock Media
- Cover Illustration of Seaman’s Journal; On the Trail with Lewis and Clark, By Patricia Reeder Eubank. Courtesy of Ideal’s Publications
Site Design by beachdog.com